3.06.2017

Olive Quotes

I think my middle name should be Fight.  Olive Fight Kerr.  Because if you mess with me, I'll fight you.

I'm so happy!  What if you could explode with joy?  Like ah, ah, ah....POOF!  And you explode!

I love you to Pluto and back.  That is farther than the moon and back.  I love you to the end of space.

me: (leaving the house to go on a playdate)  Do you need to bring anything?  A jacket?  Toys?
Olive:  The only thing I need to bring is my imagination and I already have that.

Olive: When was God born?
me:  Nobody knows the answer to that.
Olive: Google does!

Olive:  That happened a long time ago when I was five.
me: You are five now.
Olive:  And a half.  You forgot about the half.

1 comment:

Granny M said...

Putting her sayings here maybe can keep them for her to read when she is a SENIOR in high school - better than a baby book.