The end of school is always bittersweet. I loved having a kindergartener and 2nd grader this year! It was so neat to see Olive choose full-day school, make her own friends, and start her years at Trailwood. It was surreal to see Hannah do the exact math workbook pages that I taught to my 2nd graders. It was an exciting year because they started school in the old building and ended in the new building. And of course with both girls in school, I went back to work as a substitute and I actually got to teach them both! We had an awesome school year! But all good things must come to an end. Both girls LOVED their teachers and were sad to say goodbye. Here is what Olive made for her teacher: "Dear Mrs. Nash You are the best teachur! I do not want to leave you. Olive!"
Last day of school picture. She is so grown-up!
Feeling some feelings on the last day of school....
And to top it off, both of the girls won awards at the assembly! Olive's teacher gave her the Ormie award for perseverance and always trying her best.
And Hannah's teacher gave her the SOAR award for safety, on-task behavior, acting responsible, and respect. She got the same award in
first grade, too!
Hannah also got a certificate for being on student council this year. I couldn't be prouder of these two!!
No comments:
Post a Comment