8.30.2015

A Week With Levi

I'm late in posting this, but I had these pictures on my phone.  When school started, my friend needed child care for her middle son because his preschool started a week later than her school.  I volunteered to watch him for the week.  Levi is three years old and the middle boy in his family.  He got along great with the girls! It was the same week Hannah started school and it actually helped Olive not miss her so much because she had someone else to play with.  So it wasn't until the next week that I heard "I miss Hannah!  I don't want to eat lunch without Hannah."

Here are some of our adventures with Levi.  First up with a trip to Deanna Rose.




Levi loved playing Little People with the girls.

We did some surfing in the ocean in our living room.

We went to a sprayground, but Levi did not want to get wet.  He asked to bring our umbrella and then he stood in the middle and said, "Having fun!"

When Hannah went to school, these two were hilarious together.  Olive dressed up as a zebra, and she decided Levi should be a duck.
Levi likes to call Olive his sister.  They look like the could be siblings.

We had a fun week and I got to see firsthand the chaos of three kids.  Everyone has always told me three is when it gets crazy and there isn't much difference if you add a 4th or 5th kid.  I agree.  I could not keep up with the toy tornado!  It was really quiet the next week with no Levi and Hannah at school.  Olive is bored with me already.

No comments: