I had a fun idea to do a "park day" where we went to all the parks in Prairie Village. I forgot to factor in how kids never want to leave parks...so we ended up only doing two or three each day before swimming lessons.
First up was McCrum Park. It turned out to be one of our favorites. We really liked the car race game, spider web, tree stumps, and sand box with digger.
Porter Park has lots of green space that includes baseball and soccer fields. Our favorite things were the tire swing, U-shaped ladder, and shaky bridges.
Windsor Park also has lots of green space including trails that go over several bridges. It would be fun to bring bikes to this park. Olive's favorite thing was a rolling cylinder (which I can't believe she could do by herself!), and Hannah liked the zipline best.
I'm in a picture!
1 comment:
Wow! You ladies have fun activities and wonderful parks. Nice to see Olive really enjoying herself and partaking of the fun. 😃 They are both growing like weeds. Love those little cuties. You are definitely a fun mom!
Post a Comment