Hannah: Olive why do you talk so much?
Olive: I just like to. And at night when you are asleep, I get more words to say the next day!
me: What cities do you know?
Olive: Well...there's India. And the planet Mars. And of course....Chillicothe!
Olive: Why do I ask so many questions?
me: Because you are curious.
Olive: What does curious mean?
me: It means you want know more about something.
Olive: Like Curious George! I'm curious, but I don't have a George.
Olive: Can I bring my toucan?
me: What toucan?
Olive: I have an invisible toucan that follows me wherever I go.
Olive: You are the worst mama in the world!
me: Wow. I'm the worst in the whole world?
Olive: Yes.
me: Why?
Olive: Because you won't let me watch two videos.
(talking about her canopy around her bed)
"If dragons come in the night they get stuck in it. And they can't get out. Because it is all jungled up and they can't figure it out. Then they get stuck in it and then they are gone FOREVER. And I can't see them anymore."
1 comment:
Such imagination! I totally love this little creative soul!!!!!
Post a Comment