From Megan:
Finally the blog is up and running! This is your one stop shop to get important baby news.
So if you didn't already know, I'm 17 weeks pregnant. Yea us! I'm due April 4th. (Steve likes to change it and say April 1st because he thinks that would be cool. Don't believe him. He can't be trusted. Come to me to get the facts.) We don't know if it's a boy or girl yet, but we are going to find out in November. Those were your two big burning questions, right? But the question I hear most often is "How are you feeling?" I'm in my second trimester so I'm feeling great! Although even my first trimester wasn't that bad. I think I inherited some good genes from Mom because she never got sick either. We haven't bought any baby furniture or clothes because we are waiting on the ultrasound. I painted the nursery mint green this summer. We knew we wanted to have a baby this school year and I like to be prepared. :) It will either be green and pink or green and blue. We've heard the heartbeat twice. I took a video of it at my appointment this week. See the previous post if you are interested.
In regular (non-baby) news, we had a busy week. I was staying late every night to do conference forms. Thursday and Friday I met with parents all day for conferences. Steve drove to Topeka Thursday to take his professional engineering test on Friday. It was an eight hour test. He needs to pass it to be a "real" engineer and sign off on drawings. He'll find out how he did in January. He said the morning session went well, but the afternoon session was harder. Both of us are very happy that conferences and the test are over and things can get back to normal.
1 comment:
I just wanted to ask if you're already tracking your baby's heart rate. I assume its active rate is probably much lower than my resting HR already... and that it can probably run further (farther?) than me.
Post a Comment