Mrs. Kerr,
How's Hannah doing? Please respond.She's so little. Wow!
It's sooo cute.....oh Hannah just like Hannah Montana!
Mrs.Kerr I can't believe you had your baby a so early! I want to babysit her so badly if i can we i get older? She's so cute.I 'am going to miss you so much! Will you bring Hannah to school and show her to everyone?Everyone will be surprised! When will you get back? I hope everything is going well,I will see you when you get back. Take good care of the baby! ................... Ps. if you need any questions or need help with the baby email my mom. We will email you on my mom and dad's computer , if you would like you can email us too!
Dear Mrs.Kerr,
I hope that Hannah Rose is a good little girl. I think she is cute!!!!! I can't wait to meet her.
A few of the pictures do not look like you. One, has black hair. You haveblonde hair. You have nothing alike yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment