cram 4 bags, a pack and play, a bouncy seat, and a baby all in the back seat of a truck. It was a tight fit. Anyway, we made it to Chillicothe and Hannah visited her aunt and uncle, both sets of grandparents, four great grandparents, great aunts and uncles, and a partridge in a pear tree. Here are the Easter pictures. She paid us back for the good behavior over the weekend by being extremely difficult once we got back. I didn't post the pictures earlier because she wouldn't let me put her down long enough!
4.15.2009
Easter Weekend
cram 4 bags, a pack and play, a bouncy seat, and a baby all in the back seat of a truck. It was a tight fit. Anyway, we made it to Chillicothe and Hannah visited her aunt and uncle, both sets of grandparents, four great grandparents, great aunts and uncles, and a partridge in a pear tree. Here are the Easter pictures. She paid us back for the good behavior over the weekend by being extremely difficult once we got back. I didn't post the pictures earlier because she wouldn't let me put her down long enough!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Beautiful pictures! I can't wait to see her again!
Aw, I love the very last pic of her all cuddly in her blanket. She looks so happy to be there!
I know the story is supposed to be about the baby, but for some reason all I can think about is how ironic it is that the Escape couldn't get out.
Ha. This is only semi-related, but still: Remember in Arrested Development when George Sr. goes to the Ford dealership when he's on the run and escaped from prison. He asks if they have a Bronco. Salesman replies, "Yeah, the Bronco's been discontinued. We're trying to shed that whole fugitive-on-the-run thing. This is the Escape. George Sr. says, "What a fun name. May I test drive?"
So very cute and petite...she still looks so tiny. But beautiful eyes and the one with the blanket and smile is so cute.
Everything is better with an Arrested Development reference.
Post a Comment