
This weekend was the first time we had a group of friends over since Hannah arrived. Thankfully, the Baileys brought pizza so I didn't have to cook anything. Taco was staying with us and Dan, Wendy, Tyler, Sarah, and baby Norah came over Saturday night. It was quite the experience with two babies! If they hadn't already made up their minds, I think Dan and Wendy will definitely be waiting a few years to have kids after witnessing the insanity firsthand. We did bath time, feeding, and finally got both babies to bed....with only a few times of quieting a crying baby (usually ours). Taco was so good at calming Hannah that Sarah called him "
the baby whisperer."
Hannah also smiled for the first time this weekend. Saturday was a smile for Steve and Sunday was a smile for me. She has smiled in her sleep before, but this time it was with eyes open and looking at us.
On Monday we took her to a restaurant for the first time. I was a little nervous and wanted to go some place
close by so we could make a fast exit if necessary. We went to
O'Neills that is so close to our house that we usually walk. She did great. She slept for most of the time, but even when she woke up she didn't cry. I think she was on her best behavior because her granny and great-granny were eating dinner with us.
1 comment:
I think for an occasion that big you should have broken out the fine China.
Post a Comment