I love spending time with my little family...and going to parks...and beautiful fall leaves. So when all three are combined it is my perfect afternoon.
They started out hazel, but I don't see much green in them anymore. Everyone in my immediate family has light eyes (blue/green), but Steve has hazel and I think some of his family members have brown.
I knew your family had light-colored eyes, and that Steve had brown eyes, but it was hard to tell about hers in the earlier photos. I wonder if they'll keep changing. Either way, she's just as cute as she can be! ;)
4 comments:
Love, Love, LOVE those photos!
Aw, those are beautiful and so cute! Does she have brown eyes?!?
They started out hazel, but I don't see much green in them anymore. Everyone in my immediate family has light eyes (blue/green), but Steve has hazel and I think some of his family members have brown.
I knew your family had light-colored eyes, and that Steve had brown eyes, but it was hard to tell about hers in the earlier photos. I wonder if they'll keep changing. Either way, she's just as cute as she can be! ;)
Post a Comment