12.02.2010
It's Another Lady!
From Megan: My class voted on if it would be a boy or girl. The results were 11 for girl, 8 boy, and 1 puppy. Nice. Although we would have been happy either way, I was really hoping for a girl. A girl is great for practical reasons since we already have girl clothes...even in the right seasons. But mostly I wanted another girl because I wanted Hannah to have a sister. I'm excited to see if they have similar personalities or look alike. I always thought it was neat that Marissa looks like me, although it does lead to some confusion when people mistake us for each other. :)
From Steve: We're excited!
From Hannah: Baby sees-ter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think you should have a naming contest, let your friends (or even me) pick the name. Or sell the naming rights to the high bidder, I'll start the bidding at $56.
Post a Comment