Steve's sister's family moved back to Missouri from DC right before Christmas. We visited them last weekend to see their new house and get the cousins together. Hannah got to try some new things like...
Uncle Morgan showing her how to make pizza
Uncle Morgan showing her how to make pizza
Although Hannah was more interested in eating the pizza than making it. And she wanted to do most of the eating before it was cooked. :)
She also painted with a brush for the first time.
Most of all she loved playing outside (of course). There was a trampoline in the backyard.
There was also a very fun swing, but I'm not sure who it was made for. I'm 5'10" and I couldn't get on it without help! I gave the girls high fives as I went by.
The backyard was lots of fun, but they also live within walking distance of a park. So we played there, too. Twice.
There were plenty of things to do inside, too. Ainslyn had a whole playroom filled with toys. Hannah's favorite was the train table. She also enjoyed playing on the keyboard.
Serious....
When they were tired they watched videos. Hannah was happy to find a fellow Super Why fan.
The girls had a great time together. Hannah is lucky to have a cousin so close in age and even luckier to have her within driving distance now!
1 comment:
Why is Walter holding the kids while you are on the swing? Or is that some other grizzly man?
Post a Comment