4.01.2011

Week 38


Well, I'm actually 38.5 weeks but who's counting?  Oh yeah.  Me.  I had Hannah at 37.5 weeks, so now I'm the most pregnant I've ever been.  And I feel pretty good.  I actually felt really good until I hit 38 weeks.  Then I started to feel a little pregnant...swelling in my feet, tired at the end of the day, out of breath doing some things, etc.  But none of it has been too bad.  This has actually been a really easy pregnancy (except for those first few weeks!) and it has flown by.  Baby #2 continues to be very active and even occasionally kicks me in my ribs.  She's so big that when she moves around it feels like my internal organs are rearranging themselves.  It doesn't hurt, but it feels very strange.

My official due date is April 12, but my doctor doesn't think I'll make it that long.  My official last day of work is April 8, but now I'm doubtful that I'll be able to do that either.  I have all my sub plans ready to go for Monday just in case.  It felt pretty weird walking out of work today with everything set up as if I'm not coming back.  But who knows?  Maybe I'll make it another week.

2 comments:

Abby said...

Sheesh, Megan, at 38 weeks you look like I do at 20 weeks. But I'm not jealous. ;) I'm glad you're feeling so good at this point! Can't wait to see that little girl!

Jane said...

Looking good mama!