* Listening to Christmas songs on the way to work. Hannah's favorite is Jingle Bells.
* Hannah decorating her own tree in her room. Ornaments and decorations kept disappearing around the house and ending up on her tree...all in one spot on the top.
* Olive trying to eat the fake Christmas needles.
* Driving around looking at lights. Hannah shouted, "Christmas lights!" at every house. Olive groaned. Hannah's favorite place was Candy Cane Lane.
* Stopping at this house in Prairie Village. They had display cases on their roof and front of their house with lots of movable stuffed animals.
* This was the garage.
* Making hand print ornaments for the grandparents. Neither girl liked doing it. I'm hoping for more willing crafters next year.
*Unwrapping presents on Christmas Eve morning since we were in Chillicothe on Christmas. I was so excited I couldn't sleep. Hannah was more excited about unwrapping presents than the actual toys. Her favorites were a Thomas the Train ornament and giant keyboard. Both girls liked Olive's Leap Frog activity center. Olive also liked eating wrapping paper.
No comments:
Post a Comment