3.26.2012

Kauffman Center

Steve got me tickets to the Kauffman Center as a present. I wanted to go to the ballet.  He got tickets to the opera.  Luckily, there was a little ballet in the opera.  I wouldn't have picked Nixon in China, but I've never been to the opera before and it's always neat to experience something new.  Plus I learned about an historical event...and I learned that operas are 3.5 hours long!  While we were gone, Marissa and Casey got their first babysitting experience with the girls.  Everyone survived.  

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

McGuire Family Blog said...

What a great picture of you two! Kevin and I have wanted to go as well. Was it worth it?

Kerr Family said...

Opera? Meh. I think I'd rate my preferences as 1) ballet/modern dance 2) theater 3) opera 4) symphony.

Walter said...

You two look nice.
Although I have to admit, looking at the photos, now I really want to know about the structural forces holding the building up.