We went to Trunk or Treat at the girls' preschool last weekend. An hour before we left Hannah decided she was not going to be a butterfly as planned, but a flower fairy. Luckily they both have wings and we had the other props around the house.
And she let me try out an around-the-head french braid. It turned out pretty good for my first time. I'm so happy I have girls. :) All of that hair braiding practice on Barbie dolls growing up is finally paying off.
Aunt Marissa and Uncle Casey came along for the fun. They were very excited about the magician's tricks.
Then we all came back home for my birthday party. Hannah played football with Uncle Casey while Olive mowed the lawn.
I didn't get too many pictures from my party, but it was a blast! We had the Prewitts, Finleys, Vroomans, and Holcombes over for grilled hotdogs, homemade macaroni, apple cider, and cheesecake. There's nothing I like more than friends talking around a fire and playing board games. I even won Apples to Apples. It was a great night and the kids all had fun, too.
1 comment:
Love the girls Halloween pictures and their costumes but have to say, STEVE you in curls was the best!!!
Post a Comment