LOVE LOVE it!!! Especially with the feet pulled up.Does she cluck too???So very cute as always.
Agreed! I can't believe she's already big enough for that costume! Seems like just yesterday that Hannah would pull that thing on anytime she heard the word duck :)
I am not sure there has ever been a cuter chick. Ollie says sweet Olive!
I LOVE this little girl! She is so adorable with her little legs pulled up!Jane
Post a Comment
4 comments:
LOVE LOVE it!!! Especially with the feet pulled up.
Does she cluck too???
So very cute as always.
Agreed! I can't believe she's already big enough for that costume! Seems like just yesterday that Hannah would pull that thing on anytime she heard the word duck :)
I am not sure there has ever been a cuter chick. Ollie says sweet Olive!
I LOVE this little girl! She is so adorable with her little legs pulled up!
Jane
Post a Comment