What has been going on in the House of Kerrs?
Steve:
* Found his financial soulmate: Mr. Money Mustache. It is a deep love.
* Has been biking to work. Yes, he works downtown. Yes, it takes an hour. Yes, he is crazy.
* Just bought a mountain bike today for an adventure race that he decided to do yesterday. Did I mention crazy?
Megan:
* Finally lost the last of the baby weight....2 1/2 years after having the baby.
* Running again after taking almost a year off. Plantar fasciitis is no fun.
* Cooking some real meals. I chop vegetables. Yeah. And I tried asparagus for the first time. What do you think about that, Becky?
Hannah:
* Fell on hardwood floors and went to the ER for splitting open her chin. No stitches this time. She is definitely her father's daughter.
* Started playing monopoly with her Dada. He is in heaven teaching her. She is in heaven staying up past her bedtime.
* Currently obsessed with all things Halloween. We have already decorated the house and purchased her costume.
Olive:
* Started asking for a big girl bed, so we said goodbye to the crib. Sigh.
* Dresses up as a princess every. single. day.
* Finally interested in potty training. I'm still emotionally scarred from potty training Hannah so I haven't pushed it (and they say girls are easier than boys...ha!). This time Hannah and M&Ms are the major motivators.
1 comment:
Asparagus - wow, you are the crazy one! I think that possibly you should try something really adventurous like pickled eggs or calamari. Hannah - must have Halloween playdate STAT! Ollie is obsessed with all things spooky. Call us!
Post a Comment