6.08.2015

Olive Quotes

Olive: You are kinda like our ruler, Mama.  Because you are our Mama.  And when you tell us to do something we might do it.
me: (laughing)
Olive:  When you tell us to do something we WILL do it.
Olive (in a quiet voice):  But sometimes we won't.

Olive: Let's pretend we're on a boat.
me (singing): Row, row, row you're boat...
Olive:  Stop!  I'm too old for that song!
me:  Okay.  What is your favorite song now?
Olive:  ABC song.

me:  You are really smart, Olive.
Olive:  There are lots of things I don't know.
me:  But there are lots of things you DO know.
Olive:  But the things I know are less than the things I don't know.

Olive (at dinner):  Did you feed us healthy food?
me:  Yes.
Olive:  Good!  You're the bestest Mama ever!  You feed us good food and I'll grow strong and fast!  I want to be a cheetah!

(eating a Popsicle) "My mouth feels like winter!"

"The puddles are gone!  They evacuated!"

1 comment:

Grandma said...

Olive never fails to amaze me. She is such a little individual, love her thought process.