Here are the wonderful Face Swaps we did on Easter weekend. Becky has it on her phone and entertained us for hours. I knew about it before but it was my first time doing it. Basically you look at the phone and the camera switches parts of your face with someone else in real time. So you can talk and make funny faces as the other person. You can also take a picture and here they are...
I was doing it with Olive and then Hannah walked in the background and somehow it switched all three of our faces!
This is what it looks like when you already have the same face:
And we found out Justin and Becky basically have the same face, too!
This is where it starts to get good! These two do not have the same face and it is pretty creepy. I laugh every time I see this.
But then there is this. Mom is Burt Reynolds and Dad is my great uncle Dale.
But this one takes the cake! Steve actually ran away in horror when it came on the screen. Prepare yourself. Once you see it, you can't un-see it. We make the ugliest couple ever. This is what happens when you look nothing alike, folks. I'm a troll.
Happy April Fool's Day! You're welcome.
2 comments:
I LOVE face swap!!!!!!!! It is hard to stop laughing when you see the pictures. 😜😅😂 I think I could waste an entire day taking and viewing pictures on face swap.
This. Is. Amazing. I will have to post our pictures as well.
Post a Comment