2.21.2017

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day is always one of my favorite days.  I love stories of boyfriends or husbands doing romantic things.  I love how exited kids are to open their valentines and get a few pieces of candy.  I love how everyone is extra kind and sweet to each other.  How can you not love a day like that?

This year was the first time we were required to make a valentine box.  And by "we," I mean Hannah.  Because unlike a lot of parents I saw on Facebook, I didn't make it for her.  I bought a kit at Target and she proudly made it herself.  Well, I helped with the flags.  Her valentines were Fun Dips.

Olive made her valentine sack at school and her valentines were animal masks.

Here's Hannah in one of Olive's mask valentines.

Olive making her heart craft at her party.

And decorating sugar cookies.


Hannah made a butterfly magnet clip at her party.

Everyone loved her castle box and she was very proud.

Going through all the valentines at home.

My valentines to my family were lightsabers.  Because nothing says "I love you" like a weapon. :)


1 comment:

Granny said...

Great Valentine party pictures and comments.
Thanks for sharing. Big smiles!!!