We spent the weekend before the 4th of July in Chillicothe seeing both sides of the family. First it was a day of fun with Granny, Great-grandma Velma, and the cousins: Golden Corral lunch, two parks, and bowling. Whew! The cousins and Granny even went to a movie after all that!
I think my kids might be part monkey.
We were playing at my school when I was in 3rd grade (different equipment). Now I have a daughter in 3rd grade. So weird.
We haven't been bowling in a looooong time.
I won against the kids! Yea me!
We can't do fireworks in KC, so they were really looking forward to Chillicothe. They love going to the fireworks stand and picking out stuff (which was mostly smoke bombs, snakes, and bottle rockets). We went to Grandma and Grandpa's house with Aunt Marissa, Uncle Casey, and my cousin.
King of the Snakes
Olive loved doing fireworks during the day, but she wanted no part of sparklers at night. Holding fire in your hand? No thank you. So Hannah had fun with Aunt Marissa instead.
Our finale was a lantern. It was fun seeing the kids get so excited about the fireworks even though we didn't have any big ones.
2 comments:
Wish you had told me so I could have put together a couple of cakes for you and took care of fireworks. Still glad you had a good time.
Hah- king of snakes! Also, love the pic of Hannah and me, looks like we're doing a choreographed sparkler routine ;)
Post a Comment