1.28.2018

Olive Quotes

"Some things are 'the more the merrier,' but not raisins.  Raisins in cookies?  Yuck."

(she went to a birthday party where they watched Disney Descendants 2)
me:  How was the movie?
Olive: There were too many sassy people in it.

me: You need to clean out the stuffed animals from your bed.
Olive:  I need them so I won't be scared.
me:  How many do you need?
Olive:  Thirty.
Hannah:  That's not a reasonable number.

me (teasing):  What book did you get from the library?  Is it called "I Love My Mom?"
Olive:  No, that's not a book.  But if it was everyone would check it out.  They would have to take a number to get it.

Olive:  I'm glad you are my mom and not my step mom or divorced.
me:  I'd still be your mom if I were divorced.  But you don't need to worry because Dad and I won't get divorced.
Olive:  That's good.  Because if you did we wouldn't have adventures.
me:  Why?
Olive:  Because Dad is all about adventures and taking risks.
me:  Oh?  I like adventures, too.
Olive:  You are more about cuddling on the couch and watching a movie.  I like both.

Hannah:  The world is like Minecraft survival mode.
Olive:  Except there aren't any giant spiders or zombies.

No comments: