The girls made their own valentine boxes this year! I helped look up ideas and cut the heart, but Hannah did the rest on her own. I covered Olive's box, but she did all the markings herself. She taped on signs that said "Olive's tiger. Feed me!"
Shooting cupid's arrows.
Making valentines for nursing home residents.
Perfection.
Trying to put a "ring around the roses."
I'm the only room mom in Hannah's class so I planned all the parties this year and ran them. Unfortunately that means I didn't get to see Olive's party. :(
The weekend after Valentine's Day we made a Chillicothe trip to visit the great-grandmas.
1 comment:
Great boxes - good job girls on making them like your favorite animals.
Love the picture of girls and my Mom.
Fun to look back over the years and see how the girls and my Mom has changed.
Post a Comment