3.01.2018

Hannah's Pinball Machine

Hannah studied forces of motion at school and they were assigned to make a cardboard pinball machine that demonstrated at least three forces.  I really prefer school projects that are done at school, but I suppose there is some learning that can happen with parent projects.  I say parent project because isn't that what it becomes if it is done at home?  What 3rd grader can make a pinball machine out of cardboard by herself??  Steve did most of the mechanical stuff and I helped with cutting and the hot glue gun, but the design was all Hannah.  It did turn out cool.  It was ocean themed complete with fish flippers, seaweed, a wave, a crab, and real shells.

If you landed it in the hole above the crab, the marble came out the side and Hannah gave the winners prizes.

1 comment:

Granny M said...

And Olive got to be the tester right and win the prize.
Still bet everyone had fun trying it out. Looks like a FUN project.