The girls always love Open House and showing off their school projects. We went to Olive's class first. We had to guess which paper was hers and none of us got it. It says: My favorite feature is my eyes. I like them because they help me see and they are nice.
playing a marble maze she made out of straws
"When I am 100 years old I will live in Hawaii with Hannah. My hobbies will be playing video games and watching movies. I will feel happy. But I will die soon."
Journal entry about Hannah. Hannah wrote a very similar one about Olive when she was in first grade. Their sister bond is strong!
We also found this in her journal...
Hannah's room did not have as many projects. We worked together to do a STEM challenge to move a car across a table. She also wrote this: I've learned about how to write a good paragraph with different sentence types. I learned about fractions. I also learned about magnetism. And I learned about westward expansion.
Hannah's art
Olive's art
I also captured this very Olive face.
The painted sunflower from auction made another appearance at Open House.
No comments:
Post a Comment