Since Hannah was doing girl scout camp, I signed up Olive for drama camp the same week. Her camp was only 2:00-6:00 so she still spent two hours without Hannah. This was torture. I'm not sure what we would have done if Olive had to be with us all afternoon! The camp was mostly games, songs, and dances, although they performed a small Wizard of Oz skit on the last day. Olive was a scarecrow and she had one line. She enjoyed doing something on her own and meeting new people. There is NO WAY I would have done a camp like that at her age (or even older). We are proud of her for trying something new!
This was on superhero day
On 80's day she wore a real outfit from the 80's.



1 comment:
Looks like a very fun crew. Also LOVE the authentic 80’s outfit complete with side pony. I totally remember that one
Post a Comment