8.13.2018

Ranchmart Anniversary

Ranchmart, the shopping center near our house, celebrated its 60th (north side) and 50th (south side) anniversary.  Steve was out of town on a guys canoe trip, so it was a girl weekend for us.  And there is nothing I like better than a festival.  There was a mini train to take people across the street, bounce houses, carnival games, petting zoo, and much more!  There was even a free showing of 1968 "Love Bug" in the old movie theater.  I didn't know what the girls would think, but they loved it!  There were also lots of pictures of the shopping center back in the day and I love stuff like that.  And did I mention the girls also let me braid their hair?  Perfect Saturday.

Tongue out and frog flying.

We watched an aerial performance and then they let the kids try out a few moves on it!


What are they petting?

Porcupines!

First time petting a zebra.

2 comments:

Granny M said...

fun times

Granny M said...

Did they win a prize at the balloon pop booth?