6.24.2019

Twenty Year Reunion

Our 20 year high school reunion.  How did we get this old?  To say the reunion weekend was fun, would be an understatement.  It was such a full-circle moment to see the kids of all my friends (that I've been friends with since I was their age.)  It was so funny to hear the speaker read the senior prophecies and say, "Who wrote those?" only to hear my name and my friends' names as the writers!  I laughed until I cried multiple times that night.  It was great to be around my friends and relive a time when we all lived in the same town.  It was like no time had passed at all.  And it was equally great to talk to people that I haven't seen in 20 years and kinda meet them "for the first time" as adults.  I could go on and on.  I loved every second of it.  Great life experience.  Highly recommend.

The kids at the Palmer's house (my second home growing up)

 
And the moms

Family BBQ in Simpson Park the next day.  


The two girls beside me were my very first friends: Cristina in preschool and Andrea in kindergarten.

My high school best friend, Tamra.  My other best friend, Brooke, didn't make it to the reunion.

Fun with certerpieces.

The whole gang.  Well, at least the people that came to the reunion and stuck around for the picture.

I could have talked and laughed all night long.  And I did.  We stayed out until 3:00!  I never did that in high school.  

No comments: