We had our doctor appointment this week and everything checked out well. I had my third ultrasound and...the placenta has finally moved! It's no longer "lying low". So no more c-section talk. She had her knees up to her face so we don't have any good pictures from the ultrasound. We can report that she is 4 lbs 6 oz and has hair, though. I think that's about all the news from the doctor.
My feet are swollen by the end of the day now. It is not pleasant. Steve said they look like marshmallows. I've started putting my feet up when the kids are working at their desks to see if it helps. Being a teacher is nice because I can set my own schedule about when I want to be up teaching and walking around the classroom or if I want to sit at my desk. School is going well. I have all my paperwork turned in for maternity leave and my substitute lined up. I'm planning on teaching right up until my due date and then the sub would start on April 6th. We'll see if everything goes according to the plan.
My feet are swollen by the end of the day now. It is not pleasant. Steve said they look like marshmallows. I've started putting my feet up when the kids are working at their desks to see if it helps. Being a teacher is nice because I can set my own schedule about when I want to be up teaching and walking around the classroom or if I want to sit at my desk. School is going well. I have all my paperwork turned in for maternity leave and my substitute lined up. I'm planning on teaching right up until my due date and then the sub would start on April 6th. We'll see if everything goes according to the plan.
No comments:
Post a Comment