2.01.2009

Liberty Memorial and Other Weekend Activities

 
 
 
Steve and I have lived in Kansas City for almost five years, but we've never been to the top of the Liberty Memorial. This Saturday the weather was beautiful (68 degrees!) and while we were driving around the city we decided it was about time we went. These are views from the bottom and the top. Another first for us was going to the Habitat for Humanity ReStore. We were half looking for things for the bathroom remodel, but really we just wanted to check it out. Who knew something like this existed? Click on the link to learn more about it. I love living in a city big enough to have plenty of places I've never been before. In other weekend news we bought a bathtub. It was not a whirlpool. :( It's still an upgrade from what we had, though. We also sold the Cougar! How did anyone sell things before Craigslist? The internet makes it so easy.  Best of all we found the perfect home for Kitty the Cougar.  A father bought her for his daughter to take to college.  Awwww. :)    

1 comment:

Blizzard/Wedman Family said...

Those pics are awesome! If only I had those in poster size for my classroom. Violet has such wonderful parents!