3.25.2009

The First Week


Steve and I want to thank everyone for the visits, meals, phone calls, and emails. We REALLY appreciate everything. We want to especially thank our parents for helping set up the nursery and cleaning our house. With Hannah arriving earlier than expected, we weren't quite prepared. Having them help us out made all the difference in the world. I also don't know what I would have done without my girlfriends who already have kids. They have given me lots of extra supplies, tips, and encouragement. We feel very lucky to have such wonderful friends and family....and a healthy baby, too! Here are some pictures from the week.

3 comments:

Blizzard/Wedman Family said...

Ollie would do anything for his third wife! After all, Hannah is his trophy wife.
She is so sweet and precious. Love every minute because they grow up way to quick.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see you all again! She is so beautiful!

Sarah said...

The slide show made me cry. I am so happy for you. She is perfect.

Love, Tharp