Little love bug all the way. That last picture sure looks like she is thinking of all the things she can do to her Mom and Dad. :) MMM how late can I make them stay up....can I make Daddy sing to me??? How long can Mommy go without sleep?
What a precious baby Hannah is! It's so fun to see all these pictures. Thanks for putting them up...I don't know how you find the time! Walter--didn't know you had such a soft side!
5 comments:
I don't see a body in the second picture, only a head...
Adorable!!!!!!
At the risk of sounding un-grizzled, you two really have a cute kid.
Walter,
You can post under anonymous all you want, but everyone knows it is you.
Little love bug all the way.
That last picture sure looks like she is thinking of all the things she can do to her Mom and Dad.
:) MMM how late can I make them stay up....can I make Daddy sing to me??? How long can Mommy go without sleep?
What a precious baby Hannah is! It's so fun to see all these pictures. Thanks for putting them up...I don't know how you find the time!
Walter--didn't know you had such a soft side!
Post a Comment