Year 1: St. Joseph, MO
Year 2: Kansas City, MO
Year 3: Rocheport, MO
Year 4: Kansas City, MO
Year 5: Manhattan, KS
Note how much more extravagant the odd years are. I'm in charge of the odd years and Megan takes the even years.
So this year being our fifth anniversary, we wanted to do something extra special. However we also wanted to take Hannah. We decided we would put off a really nice trip until next year and instead try something shorter and closer to home. Manhattan is one of the bigger cities within 3 hours that we haven't seen yet so we decided to go there. Plus we've already decided Hannah will be a Wildcat.
You might wonder what there is to do in Manhattan, Kansas. That's justifiable. I think the key to taking great vacations is keeping your standards of entertainment very low.
Megan made a web album if you're interested in more pictures of the trip.
What's new with Hannah:
The first is running. With the snuzzler inside the jogging stroller, Hannah doesn't flop around, and as long as I just use roads, the stroller is very smooth and there's no shaking at all. It's actually smoother than walking with the small-wheeled stroller that we have. Hannah has been on two runs so far. The second is sleeping. Now Hannah almost always sleeps from when we put her to bed (9:00-10:00) until about 5:00. That makes Megan very happy.
4 comments:
Tell me more about this awesome trip next summer.... Isn't that your year Megan?
We'll have to talk about this Wildcat business. I'm pretty sure it's in Hannah's best interest to become a Missouri Tiger when it's time for her college education.
I love all the pictures of Hannah! It does look like she enjoyed her first vacation! Keep them coming!
How cute:) Looks like you guys had a good time:)
Post a Comment