6.24.2009

Ten Year Reunion

Steve and I had our 10 year high school reunion on Saturday. In the morning my friend Tamra organized a mini-reunion with friends at Clay Street Park and that night we went to Good Time Charlie's for the real reunion. It was so nice to catch up with everyone again! I thought they were a great group of people in high school, but I think they are even better versions of themselves now. I've known some of the girls since kindergarten and now they are all grown up with great jobs, great husbands, great kids, or all of the above. For some cross-blogging action check out: this or this.

Sunday was Steve's first Father's Day and we also celebrated my grandpa's birthday (a little early). Here's even more cross-blogging action because I'm lazy...and didn't take any pictures.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link. Did I tell you that your blog is our #1 referrer? We appreciate the publicity! :)

Kerr Family said...

And you are ours....awww. :)