8.20.2009

Hannah Stats- 5 Months

Hannah is now 15 pounds 12 ounces and 26.5 inches long. It seems like she is learning new things really fast now. In just a couple of weeks she has gone from barely being able to sit in her activity center to playing with all the toys. Her new skills are sticking her toes in her mouth and sitting up (with some support). Her favorite toy is a barking dog puppet and her favorite song is Old McDonald...preferably with musical accompaniment by her activity center! She has replaced her ah-goo's with high pitched squealing and blowing raspberries. Here are more pictures because I couldn't choose just one.

3 comments:

Abby said...

I wish I could hold this little girl! She's growing up so fast. And she's absolutely adorable. I love the first two posing pics.

Jane said...

She looks like she is saying "Tada!!"

I see you are updating pretty timely now. Hmmmmm.

Holly said...

Oh! She's so cute!!!