8.06.2009

Sarah & Matt's Wedding


If you know me at all, you know that I'm pretty sappy. So it should be no surprise that I love weddings. I love watching people so in love and happy to start their lives together. Plus weddings mean beautiful dresses, flowers, dancing, and being surrounded by friends and family...what's not to love?

Last weekend we went back to Chillicothe for Sarah & Matt's wedding. I think they are both great people and I'm so happy that they ended up together. I cried. :) Sarah went to Chula elementary school with Steve, and we became friends when she went to Chillicothe for high school. Matt also went to school with us. I made the DJ play Party Like Its 1999 in honor of our class.

Since we were in Chillicothe we made the usual rounds to see family. Hannah saw her aunt, uncle, grandparents, all 4 great-grandparents, and even some second cousins. Steve's cousin's family grilled burgers for us on Sunday. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures because we forgot the camera battery charger. We also had a flat tire on Sunday. It was one of those days.

No comments: