Has another month gone by already? Hannah is babbling now and she said her first "dada" on November 14. No "mama" yet. It's amazing how much she understands. She will look up when people say her name and she pushes the bottle away and reaches for my shoulder when she needs to burp. Her new skills include pushing herself up to a sitting position, army crawling backwards, and feeding herself finger foods. She is not a picky eater at all and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it stays that way! She's working on forward crawling, but she's hasn't quite mastered it yet. Hannah loves to knock down block towers, make sounds with the maraca or drum, and splash in water. But her biggest laughs come from being tickled or surprised. Things that I think would be scary for a baby (like people jumping out from hiding places and yelling "boo!") make her laugh and squeal in delight. Her favorite book is Freight Train....read with choo choo sound effects.
1 comment:
I love how she is looking at the 8 in the second picture.
Post a Comment