1.09.2010

Puff Massacre

The crime scene:
Police officer's log: One bottle of "puffs" was mysteriously pulled off the dining room table and strewn across the floor. Some puffs were actually ground into the carpet. It was a violent crime. I went on a stakeout to see if the perpetrator would come back to the scene of the crime to admire her (or his, but I'm pretty sure it is a her) dirty work and partake of some of the fallen puffs. Sure enough, just a minute later...

Caught in the act!

4 comments:

Jane said...

I love the smile that says "I know I got caught but I don't care." Good luck with her!

Abby said...

Oh, the big messes these little ones can make... I'm always amazed!

Granny M said...

Hey she has a tiny stomach couldn't clean up the mess in one go around but she did come back. LOL

Grandparents said...

Grandpa Tom says circumstantial evidence Hannah may have just happened by saw the mess and tried to help clean it up for her parents.