New Year's Day we headed back to Chillicothe for Becky and Trent's wedding. Becky is Steve's cousin. Her dress was made by her maternal grandmother who wore it at her wedding, her daughter wore it, and now her granddaughter wore it. I love things like that. And I love weddings. I had tears in my eyes. Congratulations Becky and Trent!
Susan and Ainslyn were in town for the holidays, so Hannah got to see her cousin again. They were so cute together! The last time Ainslyn visited Hannah couldn't do much, but this time she really interacted with her. Ainlsyn was very sweet with Hannah. She tried to hold her hand to walk with her and help her play with toys. Steve and I had fun dancing with Ainslyn at the wedding reception. I can't wait until Hannah can dance.
1 comment:
I love it! Hannah is so adorable.
(I wrote a new entry. I think I'm emotionally ready to blog again. And now I'm catching up on yours!)
Post a Comment