I think second baby showers are a little silly, especially when you have two of the same sex....and especially in our case when both girls will even be born in the same season. All we really need is some diapers and we're good to go. But although we don't need a lot of stuff, we still wanted to take some time to celebrate baby #2. So when Wendy offered to throw us a co-ed baby shower we were excited. It was more of a game night with friends and less of a traditional shower. It was perfect. We got some new books and toys for baby, but most of all we got to hang out with friends and have fun. I forgot to take many pictures of the night, but I did get this family photo with my cousins:
Hannah refused to put her hands down, so we all put our hands up.
No comments:
Post a Comment