For Hannah's birthday weekend her grandparents and Uncle Casey and Aunt Marissa came to our house to celebrate. We had a ladybug birthday, and I made my first attempt at decorating cupcakes. Some of the of dots came out more like spikes, but Hannah didn't mind. :)
Marissa and Casey got her art supplies (that only show up on special paper!), so she tested them out.
Reading "Ladybug Girl" with Grandma and Grandpa.
We also went to Little Monkey Bizness with Granny and Papa. Hannah had a great time with Granny doing all of the equipment with her.
This time her favorite thing was bouncing on the swings.
Putting together her new train puzzle with Granny.
Hannah was very excited to touch the letters and wouldn't put her hand down.
3 comments:
It looks like she had a lot of fun! And the cupcakes looked great Megan!
Wow! What a beautiful little girl! She's growing up so fast. Nice cupcakes, Megan...and I mean the ones you decorated...
She gets prettier with every post!! I love the ladybug cupcakes. Good job, Megan!
Post a Comment