Do you know how old Hannah was in that picture? Olive looks like it fits her better. LOL I know I can't see that well but I still think they look so much alike. Cute little bugs - they can come invade my house any time.
Hannah was 1.5 weeks old and Olive was 2 weeks, so they were about the same age. But then again, Hannah was born 2.5 weeks early so it is hard to compare. :)
4 comments:
Do you know how old Hannah was in that picture? Olive looks like it fits her better. LOL
I know I can't see that well but I still think they look so much alike. Cute little bugs - they can come invade my house any time.
I think Olive and Gwyn sometimes look alike!
Hannah was 1.5 weeks old and Olive was 2 weeks, so they were about the same age. But then again, Hannah was born 2.5 weeks early so it is hard to compare. :)
So sweet! I love comparing my kiddos' pics at the same ages.
Post a Comment