We found out about Sprint Family Fun Days that are once a month in the Power and Light district. We went to the one in May, and we're looking forward to going to more this summer! They also had the annual Power and Light art show the same weekend. Hannah had no interest in that, but she loved painting her own picture. She saw her first puppet show, and she had to move seats halfway through to get a closer look at the puppets. She also had her first public tantrum when she refused to get out of the bouncy house and I had to go in and drag her out. That wasn't so much fun, but the rest of the day was great!
2 comments:
I want to see a picture of the tantrum!
Somehow I wasn't in a picture-taking mood at that point. :) Although when I said I didn't think we'd be able to go to Nora's house with Hannah crying and screaming, the tantrum stopped very fast!
Post a Comment