On Sunday we went to the Trick-or-Treat Trail at Matt Ross Community Center. It was super packed- we even had to wait in line to get in. It didn't have as many fun activities as I thought would be there, but Hannah was just happy she got some candy. Steve and I thought it would be fun to dress up, too.
At school Diane and I were Mario and Luigi. The kids loved it.
Hannah did not seem very interested in trick-or-treating tonight. After we went to one house we asked her if she wanted to go to more and she said, "No thank you." So we went home. As we pulled in the driveway our neighbors walked by with their 3 1/2 year old. They asked us to walk with them and all of a sudden Hannah was super excited about trick or treating. The girls held hands, rang doorbells together, and had a great time.
No comments:
Post a Comment