I think everything Hannah says is funny. It's not so much what she says, it's how she says it. She speaks very deliberately. And she uses big words for a 2 1/2 year old. Recently she has started saying "actually" and "well, then" so she sounds like a little adult. But she still can't pronounce a lot of sounds. One of the funniest is the word "blizzard". She can't say the "bl" blend so she just says "l", but she says the "y" sound for "l". So she says "yizzard"
Other Hannah quotes:
"I'm Super Hannah! And you're Super Mama! And Super Olive! And Super Dada! WE'RE SUPER GIRLS!! And one super boy."
Hannah: It's quite windy.
Steve: Did she just say "quite"?
me: Your shirt says "too cute". Are you too cute?
Hannah: No. I'm just right.
me (watching ants on a tree): Where do you think those ants are going?
Hannah: Maybe to Costco?
Hannah (brushing my hair): Are you lookin' good?
me: Yeah, I'm lookin' good!
Hannah: No. You're not. Your hair needs to be longer.
(me walking across the street)
Hannah: Just 'member to watch for cars, Mama!
3 comments:
Hannah can brush my hair next time I'm out. She seems to have a better take on it than her mother.
No woman wants to touch your hair Walter. And don't be the creep with little girls brushing his hair.
Costco? Awesome.
SO FUNNY! I'm laughing out loud, seriously. Keep writing down the quotes...what great memories!
Post a Comment