12.20.2011

Union Station

When we told Hannah we were going to Union Station she said, "That sounds wonderful!"  I think Union Station is heaven for a train-lover.  Of course her favorite model train was Thomas.  She has memorized all of the trains and their numbers from the Thomas books we read.


We also got to see the Holiday Express.  It was a fun surprise...and it was free!

Inside the Express every car was decorated with ornaments, toy Santas, and lots of trains.  


And best of all, there were no tears when it was time to go!

2 comments:

Granny said...

Hannah looks so happy riding in the train...just think next year they will take up TWO cars.

Brandy Sensenich said...

I cannot believe how big Olive is getting! Growing up so fast!! I have always wanted to go to Union Station, from the looks of these pictures a trip may be in our near future!!