1.21.2012
Olive Stats- 9 months
Olive is now 19 pounds 9 ounces (75th percentile) and 28 inches long (60th percentile). I freaked out when I saw 60th percentile and asked if she was growing okay. I am used to seeing 95th percentile, then I remembered that was Hannah and last time Olive was just 75th, so it wasn't that big of a change. The nurse assured me she was fine. Then the nurse weighed her three times because she didn't believe she was under 20 pounds.
This month Olive learned to clap her hands and crawl up stairs. Amazingly, she learned to do stairs the second time she tried. Anytime she gets out of baby jail (the living room), she makes a break for the stairs and climbs as fast as she can while smiling and laughing. I am debating taking down the gate altogether since she is such a pro at stairs. She has been saying "da da da" for awhile, but she started saying "ma ma ma" now too. I *think* she is really saying Mama to me. It is usually her sound to tell us she doesn't like something and wants to be picked up or comforted. That's asking for Mama, right? She is getting sturdier on her feet. She can walk using a push toy and can stand on her own for a few seconds. Olive continues to be a happy baby. She is quick to smile at strangers, loves playing peek-a-boo, and puts everything in her mouth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Any new teeth yet?
No teeth.
Post a Comment