It has taken me awhile to blog about this because I had to dig out old phots. My brother and his girlfriend fixed up my old rocking horse for Hannah's 3rd birthday. My parents said it was originally a present for my 2nd birthday. All of us used it when we were kids. Justin even rode it down the stairs once. Then it sat in our basement for about 20 years and got disgusting. Justin sanded off the grime and refinished it, along with giving it new hair, reigns, and eyes.
Me: circa 1982
2 comments:
Whoa! Got to keep that hat on, Mama!
How fun!! I had a rocking-horse-type-thing as a kid (that I named "Gila the Go Go")...I absolutely LOVED that thing. My parents still have it and pulled it out of storage a couple of years ago for my kids to ride. I should take some pics sometime!
Post a Comment