5.30.2012

Hannah Quotes

Hannah: When I grow up I want to be a super hero.
me:  Oh really?  What would you do?
Hannah:  Super heros fix people.  Like doctors.

Hannah: Maybe I want to be a teacher when I grow up.
me:  You have to be in school for a long time to be a teacher.  Well, I guess you have to go to school for a long time to be just about anything.
Hannah:  Oh.  Maybe I'll be a soccer player then.

me:  I love you.  You're a cutie!
Hannah:  Aw, shucks!

(I go running after the girls go to bed, so this is a typical bedtime conversation)
me:  Goodnight.  I'll see you tomorrow.
Hannah: Are you doing a long run or a short run or a medium run?
me: Medium.
Hannah: Are you meeting friends?
me:  No, it's just me by myself.
Hannah: Please be careful in the dark.  Don't get lost.  Are you running on the road or sidewalk or grass?
me: Sidewalk.
Hannah:  Please be careful.  Don't fall down.

(while playing soccer in the yard)
Hannah: Mama come here.  Dada come here.  Let's huddle up.  Okay.  This is our last chance at soccer.
me (laughing so hard at "huddle up" that I'm crying):  What?  What does that mean?
Hannah (very serious):  It means we have one more chance to kick the ball.  Let's go.

Hannah: Is the gas going into the car?
me: Yes.
Hannah:  The car is having lunch!

Hannah: Can you dribble this ball?
me:  Okay.  (dribbling the ball)
Hannah:  Just keep practicing.  You'll get better!  Maybe when you are older you can do it.

Hannah words
refriginator= refrigerator
noculars= binoculars
obra= bra
harade= parade
breaksast= breakfast
bizzy= dizzy

1 comment:

Amanda and Jason said...

I LOVE posts like this! Hannah is so cute!